Old 5th March 2012, 12:22

Default livestream interface with radio station

Our girls basketball team qualified for the State tournament this week and a local radio station wants to use our broadcast or the audio part anyway on their radio station. I'm thinking all they should have to do is have a computer at the station to received the broadcast and then go directly from the sound jack on the computer to their radio output. Are there other ways we can do this? I need to keep things simple as we're very short of time (game is Wednesday afternoon!).

We have broadcast 98 basketball games (middle and high school) this season using livestream and the feedback from our patrons (families, friends, alumni and other living far away) is just tremendous! We also did 17 football games (middle and high school again) for a grand total so far of 115 broadcasts plus some other events. Livestream rocks and other schools are always asking how we do it so I'm hoping it will generate more users for this service as well and we hope to go premium next year!

thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Old 6th March 2012, 11:00
Livestream Producer Support

twindad9,

The workflow you describe above is probably the best means for the station to acquire your broadcast feed.

Matt
Livestream Support

Tags
interface, procaster, radio