Old 6th March 2012, 08:58

So i tried to stream League of Legends with gaming mode. CPU was on 16-20% usage and after starting broadcast it went sometimes over 70% usage. :/
Old 9th March 2012, 20:01

Default Cant record in game-mode

Game: Alliance of Valiant Arms

I think this game is supported by livestream
I'm using the latest version of procaster.
When i log into the game, press broastcast in game mode, the game shut down in 10s with the following error:

Gameguard monitor error.(1013)

I'm using window 7 64 bit, Ndivia GeForce GTX 570, CPU - Core i7 2700k, Ram 8Gbs

(It work if i use procaster in desktop mode and windowed game)
Old 10th March 2012, 00:11

Unhappy Procaster not recognising Rift

Running both Procaster and Rift in admin.

I start Procaster, set it to gaming mode, then start Rift, the Mogulus(??) icon doesn't display and when I press Ctrl+f1 it gives me the 'To begin game casting, please open a directX or OpenL game and press (hotkey)'.

I know the game is supported because I've streamed Rift before on the latest version of Procaster.

I've restarted both programs, as well as my computer several times.
I also tried running it on desktop mode but it only gives me a black screen.

My specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
AsusTek Computer Inc.
Intel Core i7
8+MB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
DirectX 11

Drivers are up to date.
Old 10th March 2012, 07:46

GameGuard is the name of the anti-cheat software used by AVA. When you run a game in fullscreen mode, Procaster has to "hook" into the game to broadcast what's going on, and this is most likely being picked up as some type of cheat. Your best bet would probably be to post about the issue in the AVA forums as this doesn't sound like an issue the Livestream folks would be able to resolve.
Old 12th March 2012, 19:37

Default Battlefield 3

Every game so far is working perfectly exept battlefield 3. when i try to stream it(multiplayer) my bf3.exe crashes.

Anyone has any similiar issues?
Old 13th March 2012, 13:57
Livestream Producer Support

Bl1tzace,

Do you experience the same issue when attempting to stream single player sessions? Battlefield 3 uses Punkbuster which is known to cause these issues when attempting to stream online sessions.
Old 13th March 2012, 19:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Bl1tzace,

Do you experience the same issue when attempting to stream single player sessions? Battlefield 3 uses Punkbuster which is known to cause these issues when attempting to stream online sessions.
No singleplayer seems to work fine, But its strange, i know i streamed Battlefield 3 before when it was released.
Old 17th March 2012, 13:59

Default Issues streaming MLB2k12 for PC

Hello -

When trying to stream MLB 2K12 for PC, the game will lock up and become non-responsive to various game items like saving, live commentary stops, and camera functions as well as button functions stop. This occurs in game mode with Procaster. When I try in desktop mode, the game flickers in the broadcast window (as I see it does in other threads as well). I've got plenty of bandwidth (30M dn/5M up) and a 560Ti w/ a Q6600 and 4GB RAM. I think there might be something with how Procaster interacts with the game.

I have a friend that is able to broadcast in desktop mode w/o flicker, which I find odd as well.

Could you take a look at this game and see if there is anything that can be done to resolve the locking issues with Procaster?
Old 19th March 2012, 07:53
Livestream Procaster Support

@Bl1tzace not all servers use punkbuster, this might be why it worked before.

@stucifer could you send your log files to procaster@livestream.com so we could take a look, for the flickering, this is when it grabs in between buffers, a possible fix is enabling vsync and experimenting with the refreshrate.
Old 20th March 2012, 17:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldH View Post
@Bl1tzace not all servers use punkbuster, this might be why it worked before.

@stucifer could you send your log files to procaster@livestream.com so we could take a look, for the flickering, this is when it grabs in between buffers, a possible fix is enabling vsync and experimenting with the refreshrate.

sure- where are the log files you need, i'll be glad to send them over. in the mean time I will enable vsync and see if that helps.

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii