Old 18th February 2012, 14:10

Default Any MAC version work?

I had no issues until I did the latest upgrade of Procaster. Does any version of Procaster work on MAC? I tried Windows last night but, it just locked up so I finally uninstalled it. Waiting for MAC Procaster to work.
Old 20th February 2012, 09:40
Livestream Procaster Support

What is your issue with Procaster?

What version of Mac do you have and what do you want to do with Procaster?
Old 20th February 2012, 11:50

Thumbs down

No,
no one mac Procaster version work.

I have a very good MXO2 card but there isn't a pro caster version that run with it.

I'm a pro user and if for the end of March Livestream won't produce a reasonable piece of software i will change streaming platform.

That's all...
Old 20th February 2012, 12:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldH View Post
What is your issue with Procaster?

What version of Mac do you have and what do you want to do with Procaster?
I'm running MAC 10.7.3 4GB RAM, I use a SONY Camcorder running through a Dazzle and a Blue Yeti microphone. I just run a simple webcast on Livestream a few days a week from an in-home studio. Since I did the last few Procaster updates nothing is working. I sent a crash report to Livestream. I even went back and tried older versions of Procaster and the program wont even start up. I did the delete, clean out trash can, restart, reinstall and still Procaster wont even start up. I have made no changes on my end because everything worked fine until I updated the Procaster software.
Old 20th February 2012, 14:04
Livestream Producer Support

411withmike,

If you'd like, you can roll back to a previous version of Procaster that you know was working on your machine. Previous versions can be found at the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/userguide/?title=Mac_Release

You may also want to create a support ticket so we can better assist you. Please include all the following information:

CPU, RAM
Operating System
Any Hardware (Camera, capture card, etc)
Procaster version number (open preferences, click "i" in top right-hand corner)

Last edited by ernielive; 20th February 2012 at 14:18.
Old 20th February 2012, 14:06
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by placidone View Post
No,
no one mac Procaster version work.

I have a very good MXO2 card but there isn't a pro caster version that run with it.

I'm a pro user and if for the end of March Livestream won't produce a reasonable piece of software i will change streaming platform.

That's all...
placidone,

Please try using the latest version of Procaster for Mac, available at the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8967
Old 21st February 2012, 17:12

Question

Last version of Procaster don't run with Matrox exactly as every precedents. The only thing I have is the "lost signal" message. In the next weeks probably I will to establish a channel for a big spender customer with a 1 year plan. What about New Livestream and eventually new dedicated software? Can you allow me to test new sistems? I need to take an important decision about Livestream yes or not... I don't like Wirecast because is still very expensive and however it's far from an intuitive piece of software. We like Boinx Tv that is a rock, not expensive and very simple. Only that Boinx don't allow any tipe of streaming functionality. probably a full integration between Boinx Tv and Livestrem, maybe with a dedicated vesion of the software will be a perfect choiche for most "livestreamer". What do you think?

thank you and excuse my bad English.
Placido Losacco
www.livingmedia.it
Old 21st February 2012, 22:27
Livestream Procaster Support

@placidone, which Matrox device are you exactly using? If it's the Matrox MX02 line, which input source are you using and which resolution is that device going into your Matrox card.

We did numerous tests with the PCI Express card, the Express 3/4 slot and the Thunderbolt adapter. Could you tell us which one of these you are using?

Best regards,

Ronald.