Old 16th February 2012, 21:04

Cool Screen capture broadcast

Hi there,

Previously I've been broadcasting presentation slides using adobe reader via Procaster, opened up livestreaming via procaster. During live broadcast, it was very good and crisp clear...after the broadcasting took the best mp4 file downloaded to do some video editing for final touch up.

Once I upload it to livestream server, the quality to the video just went down and it turns out to be very disappointing.

Of course I try to get the best quality out of it before cloud it to live stream server using flv, mp4, mov etc.

I've tried almost every method out there to match the encode quality from livestream. The font just goes blurry and its impossible to read even the font size is big.

I have one of the best machines out there. Whats wrong with it? How do I maintain the same quality as livestream provide in h264 mp4 format before uploading back to livestream server?
Old 17th February 2012, 10:00
Livestream Producer Support

sabelt,

You may want to adjust the channel settings for better upload quality. You can try uploading at the HD 1700kbps setting, with your video exported at or below the following specs:

Video bit rate: 1575kbps
Audio bit rate: 128kbps
Video codec: VP6
Audio codec: MP3
File type: FLV

Please note: as you are only a production member on the Premium channel, the channel owner must make these configuration settings in the channel configuration page.

Last edited by ernielive; 17th February 2012 at 10:10.
Old 20th February 2012, 20:57

Thanks for the help. Will try it out soon

But would it affect other viewers with slower connection later on?

How about connection settings in Procaster? I cant really rely on HD settings as it would upset the upload bandwidth and more chances of getting frequent disconnection during the broadcast.
Old 21st February 2012, 09:27
Livestream Producer Support

televas,

The higher bit rate of your uploads and live broadcasts, the more download bandwidth your viewers would need to watch these streams without interruption.