Old 1st September 2011, 14:54

Yeap. You need to figure out if it will allow a embedded player. And then try both of the embedded player codes. The new one starts with <iframe which doesnt work for me on really any websites so I use the old one by clicking the link below where you copy the embedded code and it changed to the old configuration which starts with <object. Or if those dont work the forum may be set up to just take links and they do the rest, if thats the case there is a link on the share channel page also.
Old 1st September 2011, 15:05

Thank you, Henry and jimmcotter. I see. I thought I was doing something wrong

The forum where I want to post it as embedded, is just a small, private forum. Maybe it could be changed so it would have those html codes? Are those spesific codes that can be installed? (Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm learning )

I will try the new and old embed codes again. And in front I write <body> and after the code that I paste in, I write </html> ? On both?
Old 1st September 2011, 15:12
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmccotter View Post
Yeap. You need to figure out if it will allow a embedded player. And then try both of the embedded player codes. The new one starts with <iframe which doesnt work for me on really any websites so I use the old one by clicking the link below where you copy the embedded code and it changed to the old configuration which starts with <object. Or if those dont work the forum may be set up to just take links and they do the rest, if thats the case there is a link on the share channel page also.
Jim,

Which websites are you having difficulty embedding the player on? The iFrame embed code should work as easily as the Object embed code. The iFrame embed is also needed for compatibility on Mobile devices.
Old 20th February 2012, 18:56

Default BBCode is what you want

I think that what this person is asking for is BBCode. Which depending on the forum software that is being used, it may or may not work.

For example I use Zetaboards and with the [flash] tag I can embed my library into a post, but I can't embed my player. What I have to do to post the library is a whole other long story.

I would like for Livestream to give us an option like YouTube, where all we need to do is copy the url of the video and paste it into the flash tags and be done. So much easier to share a video that way.