Old 9th December 2011, 05:40

Default Procaster Constantly freezes up firefox and other programs

I've been using Procaster a long time and I've always had issues with it, it constantly makes my firefox freeze up on me as well as other programs. I also can't start ANY steam games to livestream me playing them unless I start the game first then start procaster. Otherwise the game won't even launch they just sit there frozen up. I dunno what I can do here and I know it's something to do with procaster since these things only happen when I'm using it. So any advice or tips I can get would be appreciated.

If you need my computer's specs they are

1100T phenom II x6 3.2/3.8
8gb DDR3 Corsair Ram
500gb WD hard drive
6870 1g XFX video card

Those are the basics if any more info is needed please let me know.
Old 13th December 2011, 17:27
Livestream Producer Support

Rav2010,

I'll need to know further info to assist you. Could you please let me know if you have your channel page open when you're streaming and also the Procaster version you're currently using and past version that have also given you problems. You can find the version number by opening preferences and clicking the "i" at the top right-hand corner.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 16th January 2012, 23:09

I'm using version 20.2.0 and no I don't have my own channel page up when it happens it freezes at any given time on any given page. I've also found out that procaster isn't the only streaming program that does it. So I'm at a huge loss as to why livestreaming gives me these problems.
Old 17th January 2012, 17:55

Rav2010,

Make sure you've updated to the latest drivers for your graphics card from the AMD support page. In addition, update to the latest beta version of Procaster for Windows, 20.2.43.

Let me know if you continue to encounter similar issues after updating your drivers and Procaster version.
Old 16th February 2012, 16:49

Default answear me plz

hi i have two problems
the first is i can't log in to my procaster .
and i want the server to stream my channel because the internet in Iran is really down can they do for me that or did they have this servis ? and the channel i want to stream on facebook have a live stream site can i put the url in any place to stream it in facebook ? assad.kassir@yahoo.com

Last edited by AlKawtharTV; 16th February 2012 at 16:52. Reason: i want the answear on my mail plz
Old 16th February 2012, 17:53

AlKawtharTV,

Are you receiving any type of error message when attempting to login to Procaster, additionally are you able to stream with Webcaster or Studio? Could you please clarify what you mean by "i want the server to stream my channel because the internet in Iran is really down can they do for me that or did they have this servis." In regards to streaming on Facebook, you can stream to a Facebook fanpage by by utilizing the Livestream for Facebook app, further info on this is available here:

http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...m_For_Facebook

Matt
Livestream Support