Old 28th January 2012, 15:07

Unhappy Procaster stopped working OSX Lion

I've had no problems with procaster up until about last week, when whenever I try to open the program the loading bar comes up, nothing happens for a moment and then it tells me my login has fails and redirects me to the login screen. No matter how many times I try to login, it fails and won't allow me to stream. I know my details are correct (I told the program to save them, and as I have said I've had no problems up until now!) so I'm rather confused.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I'd love to just get back to streaming! I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest version of procaster.
Old 28th January 2012, 15:28
Livestream Producer Support

thatskypirate,

Please move Procaster to the trash, then empty the trash bin, then restart your computer. Once you've restarted, download the latest version of Procaster for Mac: http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20.2.39.pkg

Let me know if you continue to experience this issue after the reinstall
Old 28th January 2012, 16:29

Just reinstalled it and I'm getting the same problem as before.

I am wondering whether it's a problem with with program or a problem with my mac, I've had similar issues with mac messenger.
Old 28th January 2012, 17:22
Livestream Producer Support

thatskypirate,

If you are positive your login credentials are correct in Procaster, please open a support ticket with the requested information at the following URL: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

CPU, RAM
Operating System
Procaster version ('Preferences' at the Procaster launch screen, then click the italic 'i')
Results of a speed test run at www.speedtest.net with destination server set to New York, NY
Detailed information of the issue, included a screenshot of the error if possible

In the meantime, you can try installing an older version of Procaster to see if that will allow you to go live: http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20-0-89.pkg
Old 28th January 2012, 18:02

I've sent the ticket off, thanks for all your help!

Tags
lion, mac, mac problems, osx, problems