Old 25th January 2012, 09:32

Cool HD live event / procaster, HELP!!!

Hello!
I've been using Livestream a few years now. Previosly we used DV mixing and brodcasting. Now it is time for us to step up to higher quality.

I Use a brand new Mac book pro. 2 GHz Intel Core i7 with 4 Gb RAM. OS X Lion 10.7.2 (11C74), AMD Radeon HD 6490M 256 MB.
And a Matrox MX02 mini, between the camera sources and computers Thunderbolt port.

I'm trying to broadcast some events using Procaster (beta supports the Matrox card) and there is some problems during the broadcast. The studio device don't recognise any incoming stream from my Matrox device so that is out of question to use.

I run Matroxs own capture device in background (not capturing just on). If it's not running, Procaster crashes immediatly.
Even so, Procaster is instable an crashes from time to time. And there is more.
When I'm online the pictures are hacking, like some kind of strobe effekt. I've got a very good line to Internet. So that should not be the problem.

Is there any solutions for my problems? Please tell me what to do to overcome this issues.

regards

Mårten Skagert
Old 25th January 2012, 13:58
Livestream Producer Support

Mårten,

Which version of Procaster are you using? I would suggest upgrading to version 20.2.39 if you haven't already. It features a wider range of support for devices as well as various stability fixes. Let me know if you continue to experience these issues.

http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20.2.39.pkg

Tags
crash, hd-quality, matrox mini, procaster