Old 21st October 2011, 13:19

Default Halp, i not gud with compooter!

No, seriously, I've spent three hours trying to figure this stuff out.

I'm planning on starting a weekly horror stream and want to stream strings of creepy youtube videos/odd web content. So, I've got the concept down. I have my stream set up all pretty.

Problem: I have no idea how to stream my desktop. I've downloaded Manycam and the program that Livestream itself has created to help us broadcast those sorts of things, but it keeps crashing on me, and I've heard that it's possible to use just Manycam.

However, I have a few questions. How is it possible to stream your desktop on Manycam and also be active on chat without disrupting the stream? Also, does Manycam include audio? I figure audio's pretty important, and all.

Any help is very much appreciated, as I'm terrible at this and want to become a total boss at it.
Old 22nd October 2011, 16:58
Livestream

You could accomplish desktop streaming with audio and video by using Procaster, our proprietary encoding software. I recommend using Procaster and cutting Manycam out of the equation, as it isn't necessary.

Using Procaster, you will be able to zoom in on a portion of your screen and access your stream's chat from the software. You can find more detailed info, screenshots, and a download link at the following page:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...itle=Procaster

Best,
Jason
Old 8th November 2011, 13:31

Question Many Cam

Can you also use Many Cam to broadcast your desktop rather than downloading another program like it on here. If so how can you get a video up and running?
Old 10th November 2011, 05:53

User guide of Manycam is easily available on internet. When I started with Manycam, I tried to broadcast my stream but the images was clear and the sound was not there, so quit the idea. There are so many software’s available in market for this purpose. If you found Manycam tough to handle, then look for some other Software’s. I am using one, it’s quite easy to handle for anyone. I don’t want to promote that product here, so not including the name.
Old 18th December 2011, 05:30

Manycam not support AUDIO !
I capture desctop with Procaster by livestream and recommend it to use !

But if you want free program like manycam , i use free SplitCam ( support audio too )
Old 8th January 2012, 01:39

Unhappy Manycam won't work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****worthVonBitchtits View Post
No, seriously, I've spent three hours trying to figure this stuff out.

I'm planning on starting a weekly horror stream and want to stream strings of creepy youtube videos/odd web content. So, I've got the concept down. I have my stream set up all pretty.

Problem: I have no idea how to stream my desktop. I've downloaded Manycam and the program that Livestream itself has created to help us broadcast those sorts of things, but it keeps crashing on me, and I've heard that it's possible to use just Manycam.

However, I have a few questions. How is it possible to stream your desktop on Manycam and also be active on chat without disrupting the stream? Also, does Manycam include audio? I figure audio's pretty important, and all.

Any help is very much appreciated, as I'm terrible at this and want to become a total boss at it.
You serious lol, try 4 days, I've been having a hella time trying to broadcast live on blogtv all BC my stupid manycam won't load .avi files, it works when I convert the files into .wmv but not all of them convert properly and they are cut off in the middle of it...
Old 9th January 2012, 04:59

Default splitcam works good for me

To slickmane

The MaxIT posted here good and free program the name SplitCam works much better for me than manycam , and support many video formats and support sound too.

you can download it on their official site : www.splitcamera.com

Tags
many cam, manycam