Old 15th July 2011, 19:36

Default Audio stopped working.

I'm using Procaster to stream a portion of my screen to my Channel. At first, the audio worked fine and everyone could see and hear everything perfectly, then out of nowhere the audio started echoing, then stopped working entirely. I didn't change the settings or anything. I'm using a mac if that helps.
Thanks!
Old 17th July 2011, 10:59
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadvision View Post
I'm using Procaster to stream a portion of my screen to my Channel. At first, the audio worked fine and everyone could see and hear everything perfectly, then out of nowhere the audio started echoing, then stopped working entirely. I didn't change the settings or anything. I'm using a mac if that helps.
Thanks!
Roadvision,

What were your audio sources during broadcast, and what were you broadcasting? Are you able to replicate the issue?

Best,
Jason
Old 22nd December 2011, 01:27

Unhappy

I have a similar problem on my mac...Procaster does not pick up any audio linked to "Built in output". Even Soundflower has failed me in the aid of this problem CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!
Old 22nd December 2011, 16:59
Livestream Producer Support

Slyfox18,

Could you please confirm the version of Procaster you're using. It can be found by opening the preferences menu, then clicking "i" at the top right-hand corner.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 2nd January 2012, 17:38
Livestream Procaster Support

You can download the latest version (20.2.36), we rewrote the way the installer installs the audio redirector.

Fixes:
-Stability
-Audio driver fixed (now for all version old to the latest version, snow leopard and Lion confirmed)
You can download the version from http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20.2.36.pkg

Tags
audio, problem, procaster, troubleshooting