Old 22nd October 2011, 12:23

Default All kinds of recording problems

We have had multiple recording problems over the past couple weeks. When we are streaming live and recording at the same time, sometimes the recordings appear in our studio, sometimes there is just a blank storyboard. This happens regardless of when we are on a hard line or on wireless internet connection. We are using the same stuff we have had for the last couple of years, so I don't want to hear that this is a problem with our internet connection or with our equipment because we know it is not. This is a LIVESTREAM problem and it needs to be fixed because I am seriously considering going to another streaming service and dumping Livestream all together. Things were fine, then all of a sudden things started going bad. WE haven't changed anything, so the problem is NOT on our end!
We also have a problem with moving storyboards....if it is to a differnt place in our library or to the auto-pilot....it always drops the storyboard in the wrong place. This has been gong on for the past few months and it is really annoying. Once again, we havent changed anything, so dont tell me the problem is on our end.
LIVESTREAM wants people to buy the premium version, but if they cant even get the free version right, how do they expect people to spend $350 a month (outrageous) for a couple extra perks and the same old problems.
Someone needs to get back to me on this and get this problem fixed soon or we will soon be switching to a better, more reliable streaming service!!!!!
Old 22nd October 2011, 21:07

Question Live Stream recording problems

Hi guys,
I've been using Livestream Studio so I could have graphics etc and did some test videos which recorded fine. After streaming my live one hour show today (and making very sure I hit record) I just discovered that NOTHING recorded!
Please tell me I can find that footage somewhere!
Am I doomed?
And what did I do wrong that it didn't work?

Please help. I'm going live again tomorrow from the event and want to make sure I do it right.
Old 8th December 2011, 09:21

Default Saving livecast to library

I've just done a livecast and want to save it to the library, but when I click "Record" it just says: "Error Occurred while transcoding the recorded video."
Old 11th December 2011, 18:57

Default Help! How to view recording/download it!

I did a Liveshow three days ago, but I can't view it at all.
The link to the video says "This clip is being archived and is temporarily unavailable."

I tried going into the Livestream Studio and clicking the "import video", but it just stays at "0% + 0:00 left" before it stops and tells me : "unable to download the video". :-(

What am I doing wrong?
Old 11th December 2011, 19:25

Default Saved Livestream recording but only 8mins that where actuelly saved

I Livestreamed today for about an hour.. When I have saved my recording only 8 minutes was saved!? Any1 knows how this could be? Have I used all of my storage? And if thats so..how can i delete previous recordings?
Old 12th December 2011, 15:23

Default Recorded content to library not saved correctly

Using the latest beta version of Procaster 20.2.43.
Broadcasting is fine.
The recorded videos are sometimes not being saved correctly to the library (see attachment).
Its a bit annoying after playing for several hours and then finishing the broadcast.
Settings:
Input: Black Magic Intensity Pro
Video: 640x360, H.264 Advanced, 936Kbit Key Frame 300, 29.97 FPS, 16:9, De-interlacing: No
Channel: http://www.livestream.com/elitedata
Attached Images
File Type: png studio-.png (5.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by elitedata; 12th December 2011 at 15:27.
Old 14th December 2011, 12:33

Default Additonal Information

since there has not been any reply, i thought i would add more information if that may help.
after using procaster to broadcast somewhere between 2 and 4 hours of content, when ending the broadcast, procaster asks you to input a file name to save your video to the livestream channel library (save video to local disk drive is turned off, recording the video to livestream is on).
sometimes when saving the file to your livestream channel library, it does not appear correctly in livestream studio (as shown in the attachment above) and as a result, it will not play.
the only option is to delete the file.
Old 19th December 2011, 18:31

Unhappy I recorded a show but it didn't upload

This happens to me a lot I'd like to know why, I click the save button then it says it's uploading but then it says it failed. I don't know what's happening. Is there anything i can do to fix this and what's the chance of it happening? also is anyone else having the same problem?
Old 19th December 2011, 18:34

Default Reply

I've been having the same problem apparently it happens 5% of the time i think but i dont know if you can fix it....
Old 2nd January 2012, 12:19

This exact problem has happened to me as well. One question... Do your 2-4 hour recordings appear immediately in the Studio for editing? Or does it take a few days before streamed content is available?

Thanks

Tags
error, failed, library, recording, save, saving my video, stream, transcoding, upload errors problems