Old 19th December 2011, 18:33

Default Procaster Application Not Responding

Hey Guys,

I've downloaded the Mac Procaster from the Livestream site here:
http://www.livestream.com/platform/procaster

Upon launching the application I am able to login. However after doing so the application just freezes with the Mac loading circle and becomes unresponsive. When I right click the shortcut logo itself it reads that the "Application is Not Responding"

In addition to the freeze up a restore windows pop up appears over the application. Unfortunately, I am unable to click it as the loading circle prevents me from doing so.

I've uninstalled it multiple times, have restarted my Mac, and have run a Utility Check - but it all seems to have no effect. Here are my specs:

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Processor: 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256 MB

I also have an external Turtlebeach microphone and a DeathAdder gaming mouse plugged in with USBs. Not sure if it will have any relevance, but I've read that it may. (i've tried starting it up with such devices, except the mouse, unplugged.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 19th December 2011, 22:57

Update: It seems that an older version of the program - version 20.2 runs perfectly fine. Any ideas what's making the newer version incompatible?
Old 20th December 2011, 09:17
Livestream Procaster Support

Mikester92, We renamed the audio capture driver to fit more to the Livestream name. This is what probably caused the error. We updated the installer issue with this driver and you can find the updated version here: http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20.2.29.pkg