Old 1st December 2011, 10:26

Default Aggravated

THE STUPID "30 mins or less trailer" ad won't stop running! IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, IT PLAYS OVER AND, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MO I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE, I WILL NEVER GO TO SEE THAT MOVIE,
Old 1st December 2011, 10:58

Default Pop up hell

SOON AS I POSTED, THE SAME POP UP CHANGED TO "CVS" . I guess I just have to go watch some other channel somewhere else till the stupid pop up ads quit. I don't mind the SPAM but when it won't STOP it just aint worth it.
Old 1st December 2011, 11:14
Livestream Producer Support

RevolutionEyes,

Could you please let us know which channel, operating system and browser this is occurring on and also confirm whether you are running any pop-up blockers.

Thanks,
Matt
Livestream Support
Old 7th December 2011, 12:08

Default Quality and ads

The quality of the service is unacceptable. The recorder actually starts flickering and between that and the constant encumbering ads, I feel like I shouldn't have wasted my time with your product. For such a steep price monthly, and very bad results with just the basic version, I wish you goodluck. Because you are going to need it.
Old 7th December 2011, 12:55
Livestream Producer Support

chrishull91,

Are you experiencing issues while broadcasting or watching a channel?

In regards to ads, each free channel is ad-supported and a pre-roll ad will play prior to the video content being played back, additionally there is a periodic lower-third ad.

Matt
Livestream Support