Old 23rd November 2011, 05:50

Default I cant reproduce embed videos with android...

Hi, i am new here, i have some problems with the videos when i want to reproduce them with the mobile phone.

I need to use embed videos of livestream, but i cant reproduce them in android. I was trying to watch some, because i cant know wich is compatible with mobile phone or not. I tried with this code:

Code:
<iframe width="260" height="160" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/kenmorelivestudio?layout=4&color=0xe7e7e7&autoPlay=false&mute=false&iconColorOver=0x888888&iconColor=0x777777&allowchat=true&height=340&width=560" style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div style="font-size:11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:560px">Watch <a href=http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks title=live streaming video>live streaming video</a> from <a href=http://www.livestream.com/kenmorelivestudio?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks title=Watch kenmorelivestudio at livestream.com>kenmorelivestudio</a> at livestream.com</div>
And it worked in 2 androids maybe 30 minutes ago,one of the mobile have flash, the other no.
But now i tried again and i cant reproduce with any of them.

When a channel is not compatible with mobile devices is a big test saying that instead of video image... but i can see and click video image, and when the mobile is trying to reproduce the video give and error that he cant reproduce it.

Sorry for my english, i hope some help, thanks
Old 23rd November 2011, 17:26
Livestream Producer Support

Mikel00,

Were you attempting to playback the same content during each test? It is possible that some of the content may have been encoded to mobile specifications, but not others and that is why you experienced mixed results. In order for content to be available on mobile devices it should be encoded with the H.264 video codec and AAC audio codec and preferably the Baseline profile.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 24th November 2011, 04:54

Was that channel that i put in the <code> tag, in live, maybe in that 30 minutes they changed the encode, is an option.

If you can say me a channel (or video) that is encoded with the H.264 video codec and AAC audio codec and the Baseline profile it would be really helpfull, because i cant now if the videos are with that encode or not

Thanks a lot
Old 28th November 2011, 12:42

Do you know a channel (or video) that the content is encoded with H264? to test it...

thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 12:48
Livestream Producer Support

Mike,

The channel livestream.com/daytraderrockstar should be mobile compatible all/most times.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 30th November 2011, 07:14

Ok thanks! i will try with it

edit: I cant reproduce it with android with the code

Code:
<iframe width="260" height="160" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/daytraderrockstar?layout=4&color=0xe7e7e7&autoPlay=false&mute=false&iconColorOver=0x888888&iconColor=0x777777&allowchat=true&height=340&width=560" style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
i could do it once when i open this thread but any more... trying with 3 devices, only in iphone i can watch it now... why not with the other 2?

Last edited by Mikel00; 30th November 2011 at 07:23.

Tags
android, compatible, embed, mobile, reproduce