Old 28th November 2011, 23:35

Red face Better Audience Interaction

I had some ideas run through my head as to some better ways audience members can interact with the show.

-Allow audience members to ask question that are posted to a separate list where the host can look at these and do as s/he wishes. Instead of a question getting buried in the chat section, if they have a question they wish to ask, allow them to post the question to a separate list.

-Along with text questions as described above, allow the host to enable video questions. What would happen is, one would propose a question, but when their turn is up to ask it, they are allowed to ask the question live (assuming they have camera capabilities)

-Allow the host to enable an audience member the ability to use their camera. Say the host wishes to interact with a specific audience member and the audience member has a camera. To save a little time, the host can enable the audience member's camera so dialogue can be established. This would eliminate the need for third-party software to do this.
Old 29th November 2011, 11:22
Livestream Producer Support

Happiness508,

Thank you for your feedback on our platform. I will add these to our feature request list.

Matt
Livestream Support

Tags
chat, interaction, video