Old 26th October 2011, 13:52

Thumbs down Use Procaster with Osprey 300 board Video Composite

Dear Suport.
Ive an Osprey 300 board Video Composite. The Program Procaster find Osprey board, but close after play in button stream when i put composite cabes. When I put cabe fireware into Osprey board, the Procaster work ok.
Are there any driver or plugin to work with osprey board and Procaster for? I need work with composite cables.
Old 2nd November 2011, 09:03
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvcanal1web View Post
Dear Suport.
Ive an Osprey 300 board Video Composite. The Program Procaster find Osprey board, but close after play in button stream when i put composite cabes. When I put cabe fireware into Osprey board, the Procaster work ok.
Are there any driver or plugin to work with osprey board and Procaster for? I need work with composite cables.
Hello,

If you can, please download the latest beta for procaster by following this link http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

This beta contains fixes for different capture devices, and this could provide a solution for your problem. Reply back to let us know if this works or not.
Old 2nd November 2011, 09:56

Default Procaster Beta OK

Dear Friends this Forum

I did download Procaster Beta and the board Osprey worked normally. Tank you very much to help.
Old 10th November 2011, 23:18

I was also facing the same problem. I went ahead and downloaded the latest beta for procaster (available easily on internet for download). What is special in this beta to help you is; it contains fixes for different capture devices, which help you in different ways. The board Osprey has worked well on my case and I am sure, it will work for you also. Try it first, if it works then fine, otherwise we will look for some other option.
Old 16th November 2011, 08:25

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by live66 View Post
I was also facing the same problem. I went ahead and downloaded the latest beta for procaster (available easily on internet for download). What is special in this beta to help you is; it contains fixes for different capture devices, which help you in different ways. The board Osprey has worked well on my case and I am sure, it will work for you also. Try it first, if it works then fine, otherwise we will look for some other option.
I did download procaster beta, and my problem is solved