Old 13th November 2011, 09:45

Angry Procaster not sending video to livestream

Tried streaming using procaster on laptop that I've used numerous times before with no issues. Yesterday the videos wouldn't go live on livestream. Procaster said that the stream was perfect and I could see the video in the preview window on the desktop, but it never went online on Livestream. I confirmed that the automatically go live when broadcasting link was checked.

When I checked the studio it seemed that everytime I tried to stream it saved a blank video in the studio.

When I went in and streamed through the webcaster in my livestream studio it worked fine. But not from Procaster.

Like I said, I've been streaming volleyball and basketball games since August with no major issues like this, but yesterday Procaster wouldn't work. Any suggestions?

Last edited by jbuathletics; 13th November 2011 at 09:48.
Old 14th November 2011, 13:23

Have you tried logging into Studio and deleting any cameras in the Broadcast Live tab? That might cause it to refresh them the next time to stream from Procaster.

Something I learned as well, if you ever close Procaster down and notice that the video is not saved in Studio (but you still have an empty storyboard there), check Broadcast Live and it might still be recording. Stop it and you'll have your recording still.