Old 13th November 2011, 20:14

Default Procaster crashes on "Starting 3D Effect"

Hello,

I posted in a thread regarding this same issue about two weeks ago but not no reply. So, I apologize for creating a new thread but I would like to know of possible solutions.

Livestream previously worked but now my display driver crashes upon startup (When it is initializing the 3D effect). Specifically, Procaster freezes upon the "Starting 3D Effect" after I click "Go Live". After a moment, my screen will go black briefly and then come back with a Windows message in the bottom right telling me that my Display Driver has stopped working but recovered. Procaster freezes at that point at becomes unresponsive.

I have updated my drivers to their most recent versions, and I suspect that may be the issue because it seemed to start happening after AMD/ATI released their newest drivers for the game "RAGE". My system specs are below:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.2 GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Graphics: Radeon HD 6870 1 GB GDDR5 RAM

Livestream Procaster version is 20.2.0

Windows has been updated and graphics drivers as well.

I have Logs and System Info available as well if needed.

Thanks for your time,

ORCA
Old 14th November 2011, 09:23
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORCA_DA_BOMA View Post
Hello,

I posted in a thread regarding this same issue about two weeks ago but not no reply. So, I apologize for creating a new thread but I would like to know of possible solutions.

Livestream previously worked but now my display driver crashes upon startup (When it is initializing the 3D effect). Specifically, Procaster freezes upon the "Starting 3D Effect" after I click "Go Live". After a moment, my screen will go black briefly and then come back with a Windows message in the bottom right telling me that my Display Driver has stopped working but recovered. Procaster freezes at that point at becomes unresponsive.

I have updated my drivers to their most recent versions, and I suspect that may be the issue because it seemed to start happening after AMD/ATI released their newest drivers for the game "RAGE". My system specs are below:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.2 GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Graphics: Radeon HD 6870 1 GB GDDR5 RAM

Livestream Procaster version is 20.2.0

Windows has been updated and graphics drivers as well.

I have Logs and System Info available as well if needed.

Thanks for your time,

ORCA
Hello,

I am sorry you ave having these issues. If you can, we would like for you to download the latest procaster beta that has better support for 3d effects. ou can find more information, and download by visiting http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

If this doesnt work, please let me know

Tags
3d effect, crash, drivers. amd, windows 7