Old 22nd October 2011, 03:42

Post streaming a TV channel on livestream

Hi Support Guys,

I'd like to ask about the best subscription plan available for streaming a real TV channel 24 hours through your service. like the channel available now (ontveg)? and how this works with (viewers per hour policy)?

All the best.
Old 22nd October 2011, 11:24
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnatv View Post
I'd like to ask about the best subscription plan available for streaming a real TV channel 24 hours through your service. like the channel available now (ontveg)? and how this works with (viewers per hour policy)?
You can find an overview of our Premium plans here. If you'd like more information and know the details of your expected viewership, I recommend contacting our Premium Sales team at [877] - 977 - 8732 Monday through Friday.

Best,
Jason
Old 22nd October 2011, 14:55

thanks a lot Jason
Old 11th November 2011, 05:31

I have read about their different premium plans. It is available on internet, just check that first. If it doesnít work for your case then contact their Premium Sales team. I am very happy with their teamís quick service as they have helped me in tough times like this. Last week I called them up with some queries and they are so quick, unbelievable. I am sure they will help you and solve your issue in minuteís time.