Old 29th September 2011, 12:03

Angry Flash Media Live Encoder

my channel is offline, im using FMLE 3.2 for mac, video and audio starting but channel still offline, Streaming to primary is established.
Old 29th September 2011, 12:35
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdclive View Post
my channel is offline, im using FMLE 3.2 for mac, video and audio starting but channel still offline, Streaming to primary is established.
It sounds like you need to add the following parameter to your FMS URL:

/isAutoLive=true

If that is not the case, please paste your entire FMS URL here (no need to include your password).

Best,
Jason
Old 4th October 2011, 08:59

Wink Fmle 3.2

I had the same problem and also got a "camera in use by another application error" so I uninstalled FMLE 3.2 and went with 3.1. It worked for me. No errors, just live streaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdclive View Post
Old 15th October 2011, 00:45

I had a sort of similar issue...? Kind of. It'll connect to primary stream and the whole shebang, but it won't do anything. I sat here for ten minutes waiting for it to start on my stream, and the moment I hit stop on the flash encoder, the screen flashed on my stream then went back to being offline. I tried it a couple times at varying lengths (5 minutes, 15, 20, etc) and the same thing always happens. Is there any way to fix it?
Old 17th October 2011, 21:32
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kichy View Post
I had a sort of similar issue...? Kind of. It'll connect to primary stream and the whole shebang, but it won't do anything. I sat here for ten minutes waiting for it to start on my stream, and the moment I hit stop on the flash encoder, the screen flashed on my stream then went back to being offline. I tried it a couple times at varying lengths (5 minutes, 15, 20, etc) and the same thing always happens. Is there any way to fix it?
Kichy,

-Have you added the /isAutoLive=true parameter to your FMS URL?
-Are you streaming under 500kbps? You will need to unless you are using a Premium plan

If you're still having difficulty, please run a speed test with the preferred server set to NYC and paste the results. Also, I would be happy to look at your FMS URL to ensure it is correct if you'd like to paste it here [you should probably omit your password, however].

Best,
Jason

Tags
fmle, offline