Old 14th March 2011, 10:57

Default Can I use Premium only for 1 month?

I wanted to know if you can use only the premium account for 1 month and then come back to that free. For example, it paid only for May.
or if you create your premium account then you are obligated to pay each month?

thanks
Old 14th March 2011, 13:09
Livestream Producer Support

You would be able to use our Premium service for one month. I should point out however there is a minimum commitment of one full month, so if you sign up on the 1st of the month you would meet the commitment. If you sign up after the 1st you would have to pay the prorated balance of that month, plus the following month in full.

Matt
Old 27th September 2011, 11:52

Smile Pro rated

Hi, if we overflow the prorated (3 days bandwith and storage space) the service will be stopped or ot continue to translate and we pay the next month the fees for additional bandwith and storage?

If the service not will stop, where can I find additional fees page?

Thank You
Old 28th September 2011, 14:32
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipasvilive View Post
Hi, if we overflow the prorated (3 days bandwith and storage space) the service will be stopped or ot continue to translate and we pay the next month the fees for additional bandwith and storage?

If the service not will stop, where can I find additional fees page?
ipasvilive,

If you go over your prorated storage or bandwidth for this month, your Premium service would continue and you would incur overages. You can find details on overages here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Premium Sales team at [877] 977 - 8732 (U.S.) or [646] 490 - 1679 (international).

Best,
Jason
Old 13th November 2012, 05:31

Default How do I choose to stopo the Premium service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
You would be able to use our Premium service for one month. I should point out however there is a minimum commitment of one full month, so if you sign up on the 1st of the month you would meet the commitment. If you sign up after the 1st you would have to pay the prorated balance of that month, plus the following month in full.

Matt
If I step up from a free account to a Premium, I will pay for that month... What will happen the next month? Will I be asked if I want to keep the Premium account, or will it be charged by default? And haw can I choose to get back to a free service?
Thank you,
Andrea Tomasetto
Italy
Old 14th November 2012, 11:24

andreatomasetto,

The charge is recurring, but you have the ability to freely cancel once you've met your minimum commitment. I would suggest getting in touch with one of our Premium Sales representatives for more information. They can be reached at US (Toll Free): 1 (877) 977-8732, or by filling out the information in the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/info/premiumsales

Tags
month, pay, premium or free