Old 6th July 2011, 11:05

Post Livestream Videos Saving But Not Uploading?

I made an account and with help, got started streaming using Livestream Procaster. I had a few issues (My CPU usage likes to jump to 90 when I'm running the program and Firefox at the same time due to a new security thing I installed that bogs things down) but after closing firefox and just using Skype, my drawing program and Procaster, everything ran fine and stayed up for hours, plenty long enough to get what I needed done.

I stopped the stream, saved it in case others would want to view it and learn from my mistakes or listen to my family (Because they always show up when the mic on my computer is on), and that seemed that..

Except I can't find the saved recordings now. Does it take a bit for them to show up or is it not having Firefox open?..
Old 6th July 2011, 11:30
Livestream Producer Support

LShaune,

I'm currently seeing you have four recordings in your Studio. Did you record additional streams that are missing?

Matt
Livestream Producer Support
Old 6th July 2011, 11:39

I think I just recorded those four, but I can't get them to show up for people visiting my channel to view.

It's perfectly possible I'm missing something somewhere. I tend to be technically stupid so to speak.
Old 6th July 2011, 11:53

Oo! Found them! Sorry and thank you!

Tags
problem, procaster, question, saving my video, upload