Go Back   Livestream Forum > Community > Meet Users & Discuss Projects

Old 16th June 2011, 20:29

Exclamation WBF-TV Back To The Future TV & WSO-TV Soap Opera Television Cleanup Project

To avoid duplicate posting (And because I run both stations anyway ), I'm announcing plans that will be implemented soon to do the following.....

* Update programming
* Add programming
* Clean up audio
* Create a new channel (Under a different account) just for full length movies

In addition, there will be regular routine swapping and/or shuffling of playlists like a terrestrial TV station does with its programming on ALL THREE channels

Right now, I've got programming for the soap opera station almost complete (All I have to do is piece some shows back together again). When that's done, it will be the first station to be updated/upgraded

As for getting listed in the guide, I really don't care if I get listed or not since Livestream doesn't seem to read the submissions sent to them (Submitting the form is like TALKING TO A COMPUTER anyway). I see the comments left in the chat room so the stations must be visible somehow in order for that to happen

Besides, my focus will be getting viewers tuned in via the website anyway, so.....

Well.....That's all the news there is from here.....

Cheers & 73
As My World Turns (Mainly my lifecasting page) | WBF-TV Back To The Future TV (Classic TV) | WSO-TV Soap Opera Television Network (Classic Daytime Soap Operas) | TLWC TV (Home Of The Left Wing Conservative Political Talk Show) | KB0OXD Cybershack TV (Ham Radio)
Englewood, CO
Old 5th July 2011, 21:02

I am now in the process of uploading new clips to WBF-TV Back To The Future TV as well as sister station (That's what I call it) WSO-TV Soap Opera Television Network. This will be an ongoing process & will take some time to complete

Part of the process is cleaning up most of the audio & making it sound more crisp & as clear as possible (Believe it or not, it IS possible to achieve most of today's sound standards with old Classic TV recordings if you know what you're doing !!)

More as developments warrant.....

Cheers
As My World Turns (Mainly my lifecasting page) | WBF-TV Back To The Future TV (Classic TV) | WSO-TV Soap Opera Television Network (Classic Daytime Soap Operas) | TLWC TV (Home Of The Left Wing Conservative Political Talk Show) | KB0OXD Cybershack TV (Ham Radio)
Englewood, CO