Old 4th July 2011, 14:16

Question Camera source is stuck

I was using procaster the other day on one pc.. and using livestream studio on the other.
I was using alot of bandwidth, and had to keep resetting the procaster feed. Well.. when I did this... the older procaster feeds did not disappear in the studio , and kept adding the same camera/procaster under my sources tab. Now whenever I go into my studio.. it has 2 of those cameras that just wont go away. You cant cue them, because they arent active, and If I try to add that procaster camera again.. I get 3 cameras of the same name.. but only one of them actually has a feed. The camera source's are stuck there, and arent even active... as the matter of fact... the pc I use for procaster.. isnt even turned on.

What can I do about this?

Ive tried updating java.. updating flash, reopening the studio after Ive cleared my browsers cache.. nothing works. I just need to be able to delete those 2 "stuck" cameras, so I know which one actually has the feed.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Old 4th July 2011, 17:36
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstock69 View Post
I was using procaster the other day on one pc.. and using livestream studio on the other.
I was using alot of bandwidth, and had to keep resetting the procaster feed. Well.. when I did this... the older procaster feeds did not disappear in the studio , and kept adding the same camera/procaster under my sources tab. Now whenever I go into my studio.. it has 2 of those cameras that just wont go away. You cant cue them, because they arent active, and If I try to add that procaster camera again.. I get 3 cameras of the same name.. but only one of them actually has a feed. The camera source's are stuck there, and arent even active... as the matter of fact... the pc I use for procaster.. isnt even turned on.

What can I do about this?

Ive tried updating java.. updating flash, reopening the studio after Ive cleared my browsers cache.. nothing works. I just need to be able to delete those 2 "stuck" cameras, so I know which one actually has the feed.

Thanks in advance for the help!
You should be able to delete these cameras from your Studio by clicking on the "x" on the top right corner of each source.
Old 4th July 2011, 18:58

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much! I think my problem was... there arent any x's in the top right corner of each source.. its just white. (I can send a screen cap if you need me to.) However.. when I click the top right corner.. it acts as if an X is really there and gives me the option to delete. So all is well! Thank you so much for your time today!
Closed Thread