Old 13th June 2011, 15:51
Livestream Producer Support

Ezitsuj,

I would suggest customizing your channel's appearance and also adding content to your autopilot then reapplying for verification. It is probably also worth expanding your channel description.

Matt
Livestream Producer Support
Old 14th June 2011, 08:55

Default Ok

I have med the changes and reapplied.
How ever, i dont want to have any content in the autopilot (dont want the channel to be live when not broadcasting)
Old 14th June 2011, 09:22
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezitsuj View Post
I have med the changes and reapplied.
How ever, i dont want to have any content in the autopilot (dont want the channel to be live when not broadcasting)
This is required in order to get your channel verified, Ezitsuj.

Best,
Jason
Old 16th June 2011, 17:43

Default vervication

hello,
i have tried to get my chnanel verfvied for 3-5 times with no success....
i hve auto-pilot content and on demand videos...
can you please tell me what i should do to get it verevied?i need to broadcast in a week to more than 100 people...

thank you for you're help,
michal
Old 17th June 2011, 04:34

Question Account Verification

Okay, so I'd like to get my account verified, but I'm a little confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing. When I first signed up, I input all of the information needed, even making the channel page look nice with a header and all that such, putting that in for verification. I'd initially figured that verification was akin to other websites "email verification" just with a different name. After it was rejected, I looked more into it. Apparently, I needed to have videos available in both my autopilot, and in my library. So, after doing a number of livestreams now, and doing just that, I've got a good 10 or so hours worth of streaming in both library/autopilot, with more to come. Sending in my verification yet again, I ended up waiting perhaps 1-2 days, only...for it to be rejected again?

Is there something I'm missing here, or something I'm doing wrong? I'd love for my channel to grow, but I need verification for people to even find my page without me sending it right to them, and without that, I'm going to be stuck with the few friends willing and with time available to watch when I go live.

For reference, my channel is here: http://www.livestream.com/cellidortv
I'd love to know what I need to do here.
Old 17th June 2011, 12:07
Livestream Verification Team

Hi there,

Sorry for the mix up...your channel has been approved. Thanks for using Livestream!
Old 17th June 2011, 17:14

Thank you very much for that, Alex! Glad to be here!
Old 28th June 2011, 10:17

Default Still not approved

I have now tried everything!
Why am i not getting approved?

Channel /ezitsuj

Thanks

/Marcus
Old 28th June 2011, 11:28
Livestream Verification Team

Hi there,

Please send your channel name to verification@livestream.com and we'll look into this. Thanks!
Old 28th June 2011, 16:07

Alright, I've gone through all the hoops needed to get verified. I didn't think I'd need to for a while but my show has literally exploded over the last few weeks and yesterday I actually had hit my cap and people were still trying to get it before the show even started. It's very apparent I need to increase the cap and get verified but when I submitted my request I got this generic email back

Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

I have no clue why I got this. I admit the quality of the previous episodes are not great however the quality has improved significantly and I honestly feel that we should be verified, if just to increase the cap of the many viewers that want to watch the show and I'm sure you're getting lots of revenue from. So, what do I need to do?

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer