Old 19th January 2011, 19:28

Default Starcraft II analysis and builds.

Hi

I'm GosuShima and i would like to invite anyone that plays StarCraft II, or wants to learn about it, to my channel at www.livestream.com/SCIINetCast.

I am new to live casting online, but i am a high level player at the original Starcraft, BroodWar, and i'm currently climbing my way up to being a high lever player at Starcraft II.

Weather you are a Protoss, a Terran, or a Zerg, i assure you that you will find something for you in every episode.

My first build will be a Terran base build. I will discuss strengths and weaknesses of the build and possible extensions for later game.

After that, i am hoping to do some other terran builds, or the build discussed on Wednesday (Jan 19th). Try out the build and send in the replays. I will be analysing them, what you did wrong, what you did right, and what can we change for specific situations. I cant do it without you guys, so send in replays to tadzion@yahoo.com.

Thx for reading. Hope to see you on my channel.

PS: I will cast the Terran build today (Wednesday, Jan 19th) at 7:30 Central Time.

Last edited by GosuShima; 19th January 2011 at 19:31. Reason: Spelling Errors and change of information
Old 28th April 2011, 06:23

Default I want to Learn

My boyfriend is going crazy over starcraft. He has been trying to teach me but I just couldn't understand a single thing. I really would want to learn.Maybe If I will be able to understand why he is going crazy over this game.

Tags
analysis, prososs, starcraft ii, terran, zerg