Old 28th March 2011, 08:20

Default my live video is blurry

i dont know why my video is blurry, the live image on the camera viewscreen is sharp, im using normal quality and the internet connection doesnt lag, it seem to be able to handle normal quality.

how can i set up my screen size to optimize and get a nice video stream

im running a free verified channell, with an hd camera

my camera is a relatively new canon hd camcorder, i dont think i can change any settings specific to the av output, but the regular recording settings are set for widescreen hd, 60i

does changing the video recording settings on these cameras affect the av output settings?

should i alwasy choose small screen sizes in procaster to encourage sharper video?
Old 30th March 2011, 13:45
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestreameast View Post
i dont know why my video is blurry, the live image on the camera viewscreen is sharp, im using normal quality and the internet connection doesnt lag, it seem to be able to handle normal quality.

how can i set up my screen size to optimize and get a nice video stream

im running a free verified channell, with an hd camera

my camera is a relatively new canon hd camcorder, i dont think i can change any settings specific to the av output, but the regular recording settings are set for widescreen hd, 60i

does changing the video recording settings on these cameras affect the av output settings?

should i alwasy choose small screen sizes in procaster to encourage sharper video?
freestreameast,

We'd have to know your camera model, your production workflow, the encoder you're using, and any additional details that you can provide.

Best,
Jason