Old 6th February 2011, 05:56

Default Recordings Not There

Hey so we did a show tonight and had the whole thing on broadcast I stopped it about once an hour to save the files and I typed in the name and hit save file got a loading bar and then it went back to the "Go Live" screen.

Now I'm trying to find the recordings and they don't seem to be anywhere. They aren't in my studio and I can't find them on my channel.

Help please.

Thanks

-Trey
Old 6th February 2011, 13:32
Livestream Producer Support

Trey,

I don't see any recordings of your videos on our servers, so unfortunately they will not be recoverable, unless you saved them locally. Do you have "auto-record" checked in Procaster preferences? Going forward I'd suggest making sure this is checked as well as saving a copy of your broadcast locally by having "save video to file" checked in Procaster preferences.

The prompt on Procaster once you stop your stream only works if you have "auto-record" enabled.

Matt
Livestream Producer Support
Old 8th February 2011, 04:54

Default Procaster game footage not showing up

I myself am having the same problem with recordings (game broadcast) done with Procaster not showing up I dubbed checked and indeed had a check mark for procaster to record to livestream. From all the post i am seeing about this problem i am thinking maybe the new version of procaster may be having issues also note if i use xfire instead of procaster there is no problem at all with any recording showing up.
Old 10th February 2011, 18:26

I am also having the same problems unfortunately, even though I set it as auto-record.
Old 12th February 2011, 11:57
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conay View Post
I am also having the same problems unfortunately, even though I set it as auto-record.
Conay,

This could be due to a number of issues. I recommend opening a ticket in our support center so that we can troubleshoot more directly.
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Best,
Jason
Old 16th March 2011, 12:40

Default Recordings Not There

i allso had the same problem it was just for that 1 time i allso thought it didnt recored but after waitinf for 1/2 hour it apeared on my studio it was only a 1/2hour stream and normally uploadsc within 2mins :ever since i havent had probles only thinking wfat it might have been was you servers been mega busy cheers:

Tags
lost, procaster live cam webcam, recording, support