Old 17th January 2009, 12:06

Question How to transfer storyboards or changing my URL

Hi, my name is Justin Wilson, I am the creator and Owner of This and That Radio Networks. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to if it is possible. I want to either know how to change my channels URL, or transfer my storyboards to another channel. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks. Also check out my channel sometime at:
http://www.mogulus.com/thisandthatradio
Old 27th January 2009, 01:58

Do you really have to come into my channel and spam your stuff. Really? I hope they don't assist you for the shenanigans you constantly pull. If their chat system wasn't so flawed, I'd have you permanently banned.
Old 27th January 2009, 05:17
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurknjerk View Post
Do you really have to come into my channel and spam your stuff. Really? I hope they don't assist you for the shenanigans you constantly pull. If their chat system wasn't so flawed, I'd have you permanently banned.
I truly would like to see producers that pull these kind of irritating tricks plus others that include harassing viewers, have their accounts deleted by Mogulus. If they just asked, maybe I would allow them to post links, as I often do with folks I collaborate with.

-Dave

Last edited by davidaron; 27th January 2009 at 05:19.
Old 27th January 2009, 10:30

It is not possible to transfer storyboards to another channel, and it's not possible to change your channel name either.
Old 28th January 2009, 20:36

Smile

LurkinJerk, I am truly amazed by your channel. I can't stop looking up to you and your channel. I like the 90's myself. I really wish you would unban me. I will not spam your channel again. I promise. I loved your channel and was talking about shows in your chat, until I thought about throwing my link, because you have a lot of viewers. But that was stupid. I am very sorry. I am jealous of your channel, that is all it is. Please unban me. You will see that Me, nor my mods will NEVER spam your channel again. This and That Owner, Justin W.

Tags
transfer storyboards url