Old 14th August 2008, 16:04

Default Studio will not transition to live cam

This has happened twice now (in the last month), where the studio shows me as being live, my cam preview shows movement and is live, but when I cue the live cam, nobody syncs to it and I cannot transition to it (black screen is all anybody can see). However, I am still live (the auto-pilot does not auto-resume), and I am able to cue up pre-loaded vids and transition to them just fine.

Is there a work-around for this problem? It has killed 2 of my live shows thus far, and every viewer lost because of this may never return.
Old 14th August 2008, 22:12

Default Me Too

Hey the same thing has happened to me a couple of times this week. I cue a camera and I see it in my live preview but my viewers see a black screen. However they said they could here my program, but they just couldn't see it. I think it may have found out the solution. Have your viewers update their flashplayer to the newest version. I did this on my other computer and I tested it a couple of times, and it seemed to fix the problem
Old 15th August 2008, 15:11

I am pretty sure my flash is up to date, and my viewers aren't able to hear me, either.
Old 21st August 2008, 15:35

Happened again to me last night. It would be nice if someone from Mogulus can address this issue. Happened at the same point in the show as last week, about 20-25 minutes in to the show. Everyone reports that my video freezes, and when I try to re-cue my cam, it will not sync. I had to restart my autopilot, close my browser and re-start the show to get it to work again.

Obviously this is not a good work-around for a live show.

I would appreciate some attention to this issue.

Thanks.
Old 22nd August 2008, 12:34
Administrator

We had server maintenance last night which could have caused this if you were broadcasting live at that time. It seems strange though that you would have the same issue 20-25 minutes in on multiple occasions, if you shoot us an e-mail at info@mogulus.com we can provide some more hands on troubleshooting.

- Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 26th August 2008, 19:42

Not very strange if you do your server maintenance at the same time every week...
Old 26th August 2008, 19:58
Administrator

Sorry about that Don, every time we perform maintenance it is improving the service, you should see maintenance become less frequent in the weeks to come. Thank you for your patience.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Closed Thread