Old 23rd September 2010, 21:53

Thumbs down Easycap DC60 Syntek

Ola, tudo bem?

Tenho instalado em meu notebook o Livestream Procaster versão 20.0.93 com Windows 7.

Uso como placa de captura um Easycap USB Video Capture modelo DC60.

O Procaster lista, mostra, o Easycap como Syntek STK1150, quando escolho ele para fazer o streaming, na inicialização ele em Starting Camera, ele da o erro "procaster error opening camera (it can be busy)"

Gostaria de saber se tem alguem que está usando o Easycap corretamente em suas transmissões ou se o Procaster é compatível com o Easycap.

Obrigado
James
================================================== ========
Hello, how are you?

I have installed on my notebook computer Livestream Procaster version 20.0.93 with Windows 7.

Use as a capture card EasyCap USB Video Capture DC60 model.

Procaster The list, show me the EasyCap as Syntek STK1150, when i choose his to do the streaming, at startup it in Starting Camera, it's error "error opening Procaster camera (It Can be busy)"

I would like to know if someone that is using in their transmissions EasyCap correctly or if it is compatible with the Procaster EasyCap.

Thanks
James
Old 2nd October 2010, 12:31
Livestream Community Help

Try rebooting the computer and make sure no other programs that may use video are open.
Old 9th December 2010, 20:12

Question EasyCap DC60+ sound issue

In programs like Ulead and virtualdub I can confirgure my settings so I can capture video and sound but in procaster when I try to select sources in the sound mixer my capcard doesnt show up. It should show up as an EMP Audio device but I can't see it in the drop down list of sources or the windows mixer. In short, procaster can detect the capcard video but not the audio.

Does anyone else have this problem with this or similar capcards? I am currently running Win7 32bit
Old 22nd January 2011, 16:49

Default No sound??

Hello, I just recently got an EasyCAP DC60 Capture card. It all works except the sound. I know that the capture Card is working because I was using the program that came with it picks up the sound. The Procaster will not pick up the sound. I have tried messing with the sound settings but I can not get it working at all. Anyone have any solutions?
Old 23rd January 2011, 17:24
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfirexdemon View Post
Hello, I just recently got an EasyCAP DC60 Capture card. It all works except the sound. I know that the capture Card is working because I was using the program that came with it picks up the sound. The Procaster will not pick up the sound. I have tried messing with the sound settings but I can not get it working at all. Anyone have any solutions?
Unfortunately your device is not supported by Procaster. You could possibly try and bring the audio in through the mic jack though.

Matt Baron
Livestream Producer Support
Old 3rd June 2011, 07:22

Default "error opening Procaster camera (It Can be busy)"

I also got this "error opening Procaster camera (It Can be busy)" and also tried restarting the but I still can't stream. :S
Edit: Maybe it is because I use an EasyCap DC60?

Last edited by Alu666; 3rd June 2011 at 07:43.
Old 15th June 2011, 17:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfirexdemon View Post
The EasyCap family video works fine once installed correctly. The audio section is 8 bit and 8KHz, and so unusable for anything but Morse Code. I just bought one of every different cheap USB capture device on eBay. Will post back here when I find one that does video AND has a decent sound capability.
Old 25th June 2011, 04:19

I got easycap dc60+ too, and i solved using the mic input instead the easycap "red & white" imput using an adaptator like this:
http://www.musiclab.it/ebay/cavetti/2pinjackpic.jpg
after set the mic properties it must heard really good.

another thing, if you upgrade procaster at the new version, it will no more read your easycap at all, so for now is better don't upgrade for the easycap owner, infact i was obliged to re-instal the older version.

however, i have a problem too, using the mic input to record audio, i can't use another one to talk, so i want to ask you if anyone know a solution for that without using a mixer (i can't buy this thing only for this).
Old 26th September 2013, 10:01

Default Problem EasyCap with audio only

I use windows Vista and I have an EasyCap DC60+ v3.1C with chipset Empia 28xx, I installed last driver (USB 2861 Video, USB EMP Audio Device) from here http://easycapexpertti.mybisi.com/pages/drivers#2 (4/2/2012, 11/1/2012)
I can record video and audio with VLC, it's work. Now I just want to record audio without video and it's not work. Green Del on easyCap doesn't switch on and I have no sound recorded. Problem is the same with audacity...

Tags
capture card, dc60, easycap, procaster, syntek, usb video capture, windows 7