Old 27th December 2010, 08:06

Default Video duration not available (Help)

Hello

Yesterday i had a certain streaming that ended after a few hours, the problem issue is, the streaming recorded certain parts which worked ok, but there's is 1 that is not getting on the server which is the one i need the most and when i go to LiveStream Studio, this is what i get

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...g?t=1293454901

What is it that im doing wrong? the other 2 videos (before and after) the part i need the most is on the site without problem while the part i need the most is having this issue

please help, im using the lastest version of procaster on H.264 Format
Old 27th December 2010, 08:07

And if it is important to point out how long the recording is, its 107 minutes long
Old 27th December 2010, 09:55
Livestream Producer Support

Default Video Issue

Are you still experiencing issues? The clip titled eversion is now loading fine for me.
Old 27th December 2010, 11:46

Yeah i noticed that i was looking at the wrong file

it's the one that goes after eversion, it just doesn't have any item apparently and that's what i don't understand, i never deleted any of this and i recorded it perfectly like the others
Old 27th December 2010, 12:24
Livestream Producer Support

It's possible that you did not hit the transition button and therefore the recording would not have started on our servers.
Old 27th December 2010, 14:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
It's possible that you did not hit the transition button and therefore the recording would not have started on our servers.
Impossible

my viewers were watching my streaming and we were having a good time and i saw their comments on the chatbox, i never deleted anything and it was working as well as the others moments
Old 9th January 2011, 18:50
Livestream Community Help

Unfortunately this has happened to me from time to time as well. It's becoming much rarer.
Spikey_04 just to be clear that streaming and recording are not the same. You can be streaming but not recording. Generally though, in my experience, if you see that grey box, you did try to record and something failed in the processing.

To be safest it's best to record your stream to your local hard drive as well. Procaster can do this as well as other streaming apps.