Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th October 2010, 17:52

Exclamation Looking for video game livestreamers

Im looking for some people who would be interested in starting a team of video game livestreamers into one channel. http://streambros.webs.com is the official site I set up. It looks a bit rough at the moment, but we'll work on it.

Basically Im looking for people who would be up for streaming video games whenever they feel like it; no specific schedule required. If we get enough people to join in, then chances are there will be someone streaming more often than not.

You must have either a DVR for console game recording or a good dual-processing computer to desktop streaming. Even if all you can do is stream yourself playing some ROMs of SNES games on your computer you can join up, as long as the framerate is decent (no less than 20 fps).

When no one is streaming, video game trailers play automatically, which I will update every now and then.

Personally, I have a Dazzle DVR. Ive done some streaming but am having some technical difficulties with it at the moment, but hope to get back into it soon.

This is not a paid position. However, every official streamer gets to have his/her youtube videos on the site, will be listed under the "streamers" tab on the site, and get to drop some links to their website while they are streaming. So think of it as free publicity.

Again, there is not specific time requirement. If you think you could start up your computer/procaster while you play video games, they you can be on the team.

Tags
channel, games, livestream, team, video