Old 11th September 2010, 20:58

Default Audio Randomly Decreases

For some reason, when I run a program, the audio likes to randomly turn down. I don't know why it would, but when I turn it back up, it goes right back down. It makes no sense, but I would want to know if this issue has occurred with anyone else, and if someone's found a solution. Thank you.
Old 12th September 2010, 00:21
Livestream Community Help

Sorry but it's not clear what you're doing. What are your computer specs? How are you streaming? What are your audio sources? Without information I can't even guess.
Old 14th September 2010, 18:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteOfJohto View Post
For some reason, when I run a program, the audio likes to randomly turn down. I don't know why it would, but when I turn it back up, it goes right back down. It makes no sense, but I would want to know if this issue has occurred with anyone else, and if someone's found a solution. Thank you.
I have the exact same problem with procaster. The sound level decrease immediately, when i click the "GO LIVE" button and i can`t restore it anymore. After i stop streaming, the sound goes back at his normal level set from me.
Old 14th September 2010, 20:01

I forgot to mention, that i`m using a desktop pc with processor Intel dual cpu E2200 @ 2 x 2.20Ghz with Win7 32bit and realtek audio drivers. Everything is up to date.
Old 19th September 2010, 18:33
Livestream Community Help

alkazarbg,

I need to know what version of Procaster (20.0.75 for example) and how you have audio setup in Procaster and what your sources are. It may be that something is too loud and the sound is being compressed for example.

Tags
audio, decrease, issues, sound, volume