Old 10th September 2010, 16:20

Default Broadcasting system audio and microphone simultaniously

Hey so i read the faq and i figured out how to broadcast my system audio and microphone audio together by using soundflower, but the problem is when i do that i can't hear any sounds from my headphones because in system preferences the output is designated to soundflower instead of my headset. I can just broadcast audio from my mic and have all my system sounds go to my headphones, but then only i can hear my system sounds aren't on the stream! help!
Old 16th September 2010, 15:28
Procaster Team

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnybananaman View Post
Hey so i read the faq and i figured out how to broadcast my system audio and microphone audio together by using soundflower, but the problem is when i do that i can't hear any sounds from my headphones because in system preferences the output is designated to soundflower instead of my headset. I can just broadcast audio from my mic and have all my system sounds go to my headphones, but then only i can hear my system sounds aren't on the stream! help!
hi

thanks and apologies for the old entry in the FAQ. you can take a look now - simply select your speakers audio would do the work of broadcasting whatever you hear

thanks
Lior

Tags
audio, headphones, issues, mac, system