Old 28th November 2008, 14:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by fthiery View Post
It would be great if the optional ad-support could keep mogulus pro free, even without branding.

DDoS-wise, this is the case for anyone in the professional sector: for every user, you pay. And there's no real way around this.
I wouldn't mind doing the ads, but Mogulus put them at the bottom of the video, which is not only annoying, but it covers our Anime which all have subtitles, meaning you cannot read them.

If they did it on the video player but outside the video, that would be fine by me.
Old 29th November 2008, 09:34

Lightbulb I agree

Yeah, If they let us put their Google ads on the same page it would be awesome because the ads are like popping up every second. Or put the ads when the video is loading, or put it for every 10 minutes.

This service is great, its better then all those others like ustream.tv,stickam,justin.tv

So please, consider this!
Old 3rd December 2008, 09:18

Default Pro Features ON/OFF

Hi...

i think that not all users will be capable to use all the Pro features... for example if i donīt have enought upload bandwidth then i canīt broadcast in HD ... so why i have to PAY for that feature? ...

So, i think that could be nice if Pro came with different prices depending on the features that i select ON/OFF ...

Simply i customize the features that i want to use from a "Pro features list" ... each feature increase or decrease the price ... like customizing a PC to buy ... for example:

- HD broadcast (ON/OFF)
- HD VOD (ON/OFF)
- H.264 (ON/OFF)
- ADs (ON/OFF)
- Bit Rate Limit (ON/OFF)
- Private channels (ON/OFF)
- Time-based autopilot scheduling (ON/OFF)
- White-label or skinless player (ON/OFF)

in that way i thinkg you will get more customers that can afford the price and everyone is happy because we get that we are paying for ...

thanks!

cya!

Last edited by aefox; 3rd December 2008 at 09:46.
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
I wouldn't mind doing the ads, but Mogulus put them at the bottom of the video, which is not only annoying, but it covers our Anime which all have subtitles, meaning you cannot read them.

If they did it on the video player but outside the video, that would be fine by me.
I agree totally ! If the point comes when I can't turn off the ads on top of my content then I'm done with Mogulus. I was useing Ustream long before Mogulus and they don't put ads ON TOP of users content. And there is still the issue of ANYBODY can take and embed MY channel on THIER site and there is NOTHING I can do about it. I have found my channel embeded it 5 different sites so far and it's REALLY pissing me off !
http://sites.google.com/site/skippynutnow/