Old 30th November 2008, 20:36

Default Slowed Sound?

I'm not sure if it's just THIS file I'm trying, I haven't tried yet with anything else, but when I upload this .mkv file (or demux it to an .avi file), for some reason it slows the sound down. The video will play at the normal speed, but the sound will be in slow-mo. So the video, which is supposed to be 11:51, becomes 18:49 (or something like that).

I also notice as it's converting, it never goes to 100%. It'll go to about 46% and then suddenly finish. Or go to 41%, drop back down to 28%, go back up to 46% eventually and then suddenly finish. (This is with video imported from a url, and not uploaded to mogulus).

I'll test both issues with a diff .mkv and the same .mkv (diff mkv if uploading it to the website doesn't work to fix the issues).

Issue happens with the same .mkv (remux'd to avi) being uploaded via mogulus. Will test with a different .mkv. Then a pure .avi.

-edit-
oh, okay, seems that .mkv isn't a fully supported file yet (prolly due to the aac audio format used). @_@ boo, ROFL. However, the second .mkv I uploaded was fine except for a bit of desyncing in the sound/video. They both seemed to run at the proper speed, just desync'd.

Last edited by Talasia; 1st December 2008 at 09:51.
Old 1st December 2008, 11:31

I have this problem with FLV files. I record something in Flash Media Encoder and I play it in any FLV player and it's fine. Then I upload it to Mogulus and I check the box to use uploaded file as master. When I play it in Mogulus the audio gradually falls behind the video. I'm using the following FME settings.

Size: 320x240
Encoding: VP6
Audio: Mp3 22050 at 48 Kbps Stereo
FPS: 29.97
Speed: 800Kbps

Should I be using some other settings?
Old 1st December 2008, 15:57
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamwwx View Post
I have this problem with FLV files. I record something in Flash Media Encoder and I play it in any FLV player and it's fine. Then I upload it to Mogulus and I check the box to use uploaded file as master. When I play it in Mogulus the audio gradually falls behind the video. I'm using the following FME settings.

Size: 320x240
Encoding: VP6
Audio: Mp3 22050 at 48 Kbps Stereo
FPS: 29.97
Speed: 800Kbps

Should I be using some other settings?
Try 25 FPS. That's the spec Mogulus gives.

-Dave