Old 25th November 2008, 10:21

Default Can only upload Qucik Time

I have had this issue for a while, but now I have some time to figure it out. I use Sony Vegas 7 to render files that I upload to Mogulus. I have tried MP4 and I always get an error saying the file could not be encoded. I have tried taking the MP4 and running it through Flash Video Encoder(the version with CS3) and upload the flv file. That does not work. The only way I can upload a files is as a Quick Time MOV file. I am sure there is some setting I need to change. Any ideas?

BTW When I upload my MP4 file to School Tube (a video sharing site for schools) it works fine.

Mark
Old 27th November 2008, 08:12
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarrara View Post
I have had this issue for a while, but now I have some time to figure it out. I use Sony Vegas 7 to render files that I upload to Mogulus. I have tried MP4 and I always get an error saying the file could not be encoded. I have tried taking the MP4 and running it through Flash Video Encoder(the version with CS3) and upload the flv file. That does not work. The only way I can upload a files is as a Quick Time MOV file. I am sure there is some setting I need to change. Any ideas?

BTW When I upload my MP4 file to School Tube (a video sharing site for schools) it works fine.

Mark
Very strange. Try sending one of the suspect .mp4 files to Mogulus Support via u-sendit, and have them look into this. They have helped me with this in the past.

-Dave