Old 15th June 2010, 00:08

Angry "The network name cannot be found."

For some reason now, whenever I click on the program "Livestream Procaster" it loads up to 22% and gives me the message: "ERROR. The network name cannot be found. This is probably due to network problems."
I can never get past the log-in.

I'm wondering whether it's my laptop's connection or it's just that my computer hates this program. It's worked before, but for some reason it doesn't. I've already let it through the firewall and have downloaded the newest version of Procaster.

Are there any specific ports I have to open on my laptop? Or is it just my connection?
Old 15th June 2010, 02:51

I'm having the same problem I don't know how to fix it. I haven't found any information on what the problem is.
Old 16th June 2010, 00:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerodracohem View Post
For some reason now, whenever I click on the program "Livestream Procaster" it loads up to 22% and gives me the message: "ERROR. The network name cannot be found. This is probably due to network problems."
I can never get past the log-in.

I'm wondering whether it's my laptop's connection or it's just that my computer hates this program. It's worked before, but for some reason it doesn't. I've already let it through the firewall and have downloaded the newest version of Procaster.

Are there any specific ports I have to open on my laptop? Or is it just my connection?
Never mind I fixed the problem. Disregard this thread please...
Old 16th June 2010, 10:39
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello,

Thats good news. If you can, please let us know how you fixed it so other users might be able to use your fix.
Old 22nd June 2010, 12:39

Default Help!

I am having the same problem. Please tell us your solution so that we can also try it.