Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th May 2010, 23:37

Default help for verification channel

I believe that I have all the requirements, and never is approved...That I can do, to solve it?

Is the channel of www.livestream.com/operacionexito

its a educational internacional program, all the content is original, help...I need the channel approved

----------------------------------

Livestream Free Channel Verification
Application not approved for operacionexito

Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel.

Thank you.

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer