Old 10th January 2010, 12:28

Default favorite channels

Hi, I've been trying to add a channel I like to watch to the favorite channel, but I can't seem to find this apparent 'gold star' they talk about, where can I find this? And does a channel need to be verified to fav it? Thank you.
Old 13th January 2010, 22:17

Default Favorite Button Missing

Ever since the new UI was put in for the channels, you seemed to overlook replacing the "Favorite this channel" button. If this was intentional, then you may want to remove the "Favorite Channels" part here - https://secure.livestream.com/myaccount/channels - .
Old 14th January 2010, 12:01
Livestream Project Manager

Hello,

This feature has been temporarily removed for the time being. We plan to re-introduce this feature in the near future.

Rick Stern
Producer Support Manager
Old 15th January 2010, 19:51

Thanks for the response. Will keep a look out for it.
Old 24th February 2010, 22:15

I would also like to know how to do this using the 'new' UI. It seems to be a feature that was removed. However, a workaround is to navigate to the old UI by appending '/old' told the channel URL and clicking the star (that becomes yellow after being clicked) located below the video with the other controls. Hope this helps!
Old 9th April 2010, 15:05

Default Favorite Channels "Star"

I can't seem to find the button to add a channel to my favorites. When I go to the favorites menu under My Account I see this message:
" You don't have any favorite channels
You can bookmark your favorite channels by clicking anywhere you see the yellow star button. You'll find your favourites in the My Favorites channel list."

Where is this "Yellow Star" button? Has this been implemented yet, is it a premium only thing?

Thanks
Old 9th April 2010, 15:08
Livestream Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proccor View Post
I can't seem to find the button to add a channel to my favorites. When I go to the favorites menu under My Account I see this message:
" You don't have any favorite channels
You can bookmark your favorite channels by clicking anywhere you see the yellow star button. You'll find your favourites in the My Favorites channel list."

Where is this "Yellow Star" button? Has this been implemented yet, is it a premium only thing?

Thanks
The ability to add channels to your favorites has been temporarily removed. We plan on returning the feature in the near future to all Livestream channel pages.

-
Rick Stern
Old 9th April 2010, 15:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickStern View Post
The ability to add channels to your favorites has been temporarily removed. We plan on returning the feature in the near future to all Livestream channel pages.

-
Rick Stern
Ahh, thanks for the quick and informative reply.
Old 20th May 2010, 01:19

Default Adding stream to Favorites

Two parts:

How do I add a stream to my favorite streams list? The only way I've been able to do it is by doing a channel search and then clicking the star or what ever icon it is to add to fav list.

Also, for the stream livestream.com/gomas I am unable to add to my fav list because it does not show up when searching channels. I do not understand why it's not showing up.

Thanks
Old 20th May 2010, 05:44

Hello!

Is there any eta. for this yet? I notice it's been a month and a half now, and this would be a really useful function!

Tags
livestream, profile, suggestion, user