Old 3rd April 2010, 19:05

Unhappy Uploading video to studio

Ok so as of last night, I have tried at least half a dozen times. We restarted our channel, to fix problem with not being able to download stuff from the library(it worked beautiful, so thank you for that tip from previous poster).

So after full restart, I went to start downloading some of the files(flv) obviously, so to test things out. Took the saved clip, and re-uploaded it. Here is where issue starts, Upload process went fine, BUT it's showing in details all same stats, same size ect. The new uploaded videos are almost 1/2 the size, with video portion seeming to be 3-4 normals speed. This happened as of about 12pm CST last night, and not STILL going on today. I have no ideas what is going on, but i'm so incredibly fustrated that when I currently upload any flv files, it's not saving in full format and messing with the video speed.

Any assistance in this matter would be GREAT, so I can get my videos touched up and re-uploaded to play at full length with proper video speed. Once again I didn't touch the flv at all, it was saved then DIRECTLY uploaded back to studio.