Note: open up another tab, or window so you can reference this, and do what I'm saying. xD
• Go to your channel page. (www.livestream.com/YOURNAMEHERE
) Example: http://www.livestream.com/1penguinz
• Next, up on the top right of the webpage, assuming you're logged out, right next "Broadcast Now," there is a "Sign Up For Free" button, next to that is, "Login," press it. Log in with your username and password.
• Once you've logged on you should see something like this. (See "Picture 1.")
Click the "Channels button."
• You should see something like yourname (your username) Example: Chris (1penguinz)
(See "Picture 2.")
• Towards the side, you should see a series of buttons. "Watch", "Webcaster", "Studio", etc. Press the "Studio" button.
• You'll be diverted to another page, it will look a little bit like "Picture 3."
• Towards the top of this page, there are a few tabs. "Configure Channel", "Manage Library", "Broadcast Live", "Control Autopilot", etc. Press "Video On-Demand."
• Oh My Goodness! Look on the right! ALL YOUR VIDEOS!!! ("Picture 4.")
• Now, each video will have an X on the farthest spot right, press that X, and a confirmation notice will pop up, hit yes. ("Picture 5.")
• Congratulations! That evil video is gone! I'm a noob to Livestream too, and it is SOOOOO annoying when nothing works. =[ I figured it out, so I wanted to share it with you, so you can too. =]
• If the pictures, and txt was not enough, go here, and watch the video. :O