Livestream Chat Update
We've recently released the much anticipated Livestream Chat Update for our new Livestream Player and Channel Pages. This update includes many important and highly requested features below:
- Toggle timestamp button.
- Clear all of a user's messages from chat.
- When login is not required (default) you can either login with a
nickname, or a livestream username & password.
- If you own the channel or are a member of the channel (configure in
"manage team" in the studio) or have been added to the chat moderator
list you have access to moderation.
Chat room moderation options:
- Moderator only chat (formerly Viewer Mute), only moderators can talk.
- Require Login forces everyone to login with a Livestream Account.
- Clear all chat messages.
- Remove moderators / ban users by clicking the X next to
their name. (Only the channel owner can add/remove moderators).
- Manage user options by clicking on the username in the chat room.
- Grant / remove moderator privileges (only if you're the
owner of the channel).
- You can ban the user based on his IP address / Livestream Account
(if login requirement is activated) / viewerId (same as the old chat).
Producer Support Manager