View Single Post
Old 20th September 2013, 14:43

Default Livestream chat not loading and low performance.

Hello. Recently, the livestream chat tab ceased working for me. The tab remains blank after being activated after the stream goes live and there's no way to remotely access the chat during a stream without logging to the channel through a browser.

Also, I've reported a number of times a very high performance drop in OS X 10.8 after the common issue with black screen was addressed, so after I was told that the issue would be resolved in the upcoming patch (20.3.25M, if I recall) my ticket was closed. When the patch came, however, nothing changed. The avg frame rate remained ~15 fps as opposed to the old, stable 30 and I opened another ticket, but it was left without any answer. I've provided your support with application logs, thorough system report and other required information at the time. Sadly, to no avail.

All I can add now after several months is that I experience the same issue with Livestream for Producers, but there, I get about 2 fps more than in Procaster (~17). Normally, if I haven't had experience with your program in the past where it ran smoothly, I'd accept it as my computer's fault, however it had no problems of effectively running Procaster before Mountain Lion came. I'd really love to see this issue resolved, because from all the streaming software I've used so far it is the most convenient for me to use.

If needed, I can provide all the required information again.

EDIT; 'Promote' and 'Player' tabs are not working either.

Last edited by Brandar; 20th September 2013 at 14:54. Reason: added details