View Single Post
Old 5th May 2013, 15:01

Angry this censor is ridiculously stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtonoShane View Post
Why do I feel like Jason merely made an automated response and ignored the issue? I can not express how much I hate mandatory censorship of non-moderators in LiveStream! The fact that mods can swear without censors also creates a double-standard which is very unfair. If I'm a viewer on a show, and the host swears, I wanna be able to swear too. And if I'm hosting, I don't wanna mod people just so they're able to swear. (I don't normally get enough viewers to need mods anyway. >.>)

Can we please, PLEASE have an option to disable censorship in LiveStream chats? At least tie it into the channel ratings so that what gets censored is controlled by the channels set rating. e.g., G = All profanity gets censored, PG = weak profanity allowed, etc.

An annoyed, yet otherwise happy user,
Shane the Freestyler
because they have yet to do *** about any of this *** ***. piss and cock are censored as i found out. cant we at least have it go by age group? we are 18+, if some 35 year old comes in, it wouldnt go like:
"****"
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMG DID HE JUST CURSE?! OMG HORRIBLE AWFUL IM NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN!!!"

IT WOULD GO LIKE:
"****"
"meh, so how are you guys?"

if i cant have my rooster say cock a doodle doo or take a piss, then wtf?

Last edited by sheeeeeeeit; 5th May 2013 at 15:03. Reason: to quote the guy i was answering so it didnt look like my subject was the beginning