note: Open up another tab, or window so you can reference this, and do what i'm saying. Xd
• go to your channel page. (www.livestream.com/yournamehere
) example: http://www.livestream.com/1penguinz
• next, up on the top right of the webpage, assuming you're logged out, right next "broadcast now," there is a "sign up for free" button, next to that is, "login," press it. Log in with your username and password.
• once you've logged on you should see something like this. (see "picture 1.")
click the "channels button."
• you should see something like yourname (your username) example: Chris (1penguinz)
(see "picture 2.")
• towards the side, you should see a series of buttons. "watch", "webcaster", "studio", etc. Press the "studio" button.
• you'll be diverted to another page, it will look a little bit like "picture 3."
• towards the top of this page, there are a few tabs. "configure channel", "manage library", "broadcast live", "control autopilot", etc. Press "video on-demand."
• oh my goodness! Look on the right! All your videos!!! ("picture 4.")
• now, each video will have an x on the farthest spot right, press that x, and a confirmation notice will pop up, hit yes. ("picture 5.")
• congratulations! That evil video is gone! I'm a noob to livestream too, and it is sooooo annoying when nothing works. =[ i figured it out, so i wanted to share it with you, so you can too. =]
• if the pictures, and txt was not enough, go here, and watch the video.