Thread: Audio problem
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2013, 13:29

Post Audio problem

Hi!
First i wanna say that i'm happy to have find your site! Very nice...

I wanna use Webcaster to broadcast for my friends on internet when i'm mixing at home.

I'm using turntables, a mixing table, a vynil emulation (Traktor 2) with an external soundcard Audio 10 (powered by Native Instrument) and my laptop.

I would give for my viewers and listeners the best audio quality as possible, and to reach that i would connect directly the outputs of the soundcard (headphone or line out) on the input of my laptop and don't use the mic of the webcam. Is that possible? On my laptop i have 3 jack female connectors: 2 headphone output and 1 mic input. When i go in the settings of Webcaster i only can choose the mic of the webcam and i don't find an other input audio source possibility.

How can i find the solution? Is it a solution?

Furthermore, to make the Traktor software work, the soundcard (Audio 10) is connected thrue USB on my laptop and the software. Can i use an internal audio source without cables connections and directly thrue the laptop or the Traktor software?
Is that possible?

I hope you will find for me a good solution to have a clean sound for peoples who are watching...
I'm french and my english is bad, i hope too that you understand my configuration, explications and my questions!

Thanks to answer me!

Best regards

Nico

Last edited by FunkyTechnician; 10th January 2013 at 15:26.