The new 20.3.8 Beta seems to come with audio problems and occasionally shows a black screen during recording sessions. Although a quick reinstall fixes the black screen issue, no audio is being recorded, even with the "Audio Speaker" option being an available source. "Built Input" used to be a working option, but that doesn't resolve anything either.
I've scoped out other threads with similar problems, with this "solution" that hasn't fixed anything thus far:
"Please follow these steps:
- Open Finder
- Press Shift+Cmd+G
- When the Go To Folder window appears, type /System
- In the System folder, navigate to the Library folder, then Extensions folder
- Move ProcasterAudioRedirector32 (or LivestreamAudioRedirector) to the trash
- Move the Procaster application to the trash
- Clean out the trash bin
- Reboot your machine
- Install Procaster from this forum thread
Let me know if that solves the issue."
So far, recording the desktop works just fine, it is just the audio that will not work, the mic however works just fine. Any thoughts or suggestions?
MacBookPro 10.8.2 Mountain Lion
Livestream Procaster 20.3.8 Beta