Originally Posted by ernielive
Please try the following:
Please follow these steps to resolve your issue:
- Open Finder
- Press Shift+Cmd+G
- When the Go To Folder window appears, type /System
- In the System folder, navigate to the Library folder, then Extensions folder
- Move ProcasterAudioRedirector32 (or LivestreamAudioRedirector) to the trash
- Move the Procaster application to the trash
- Clean out the trash bin
- Reboot your machine
- Install the latest beta of Procaster again
If you continue to encounter the issue, please let me know.
It does not work on Mountain Lion. The application starts but users see only a blank screen and just the mouse movement. Help?